Customer Support Representative at Procore Technologies (Tampa Bay, FL)
What if you could use your people skills to support a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized and least served industries. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Customer Support Representative (CSR) to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize construction. As a CSR, you’ll utilize your strong problem-solving and people skills to help save our customers time and resources via one-call resolutions, giving our clients the confidence to understand, use, and evangelize Procore's platform.
As a member of Procore’s CSR team, you’ll be provided with the resources to master your craft and clarity of purpose through a shared vision—to improve the lives of everyone in construction. With encouragement from nurturing team leaders, you’ll have access to programs and equitable opportunities to help you grow and thrive, both personally and professionally. For strong CSRs, this position is a great launching point to careers on our Custom Solutions, Documentations, Learning & Development teams, and more! If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with a dynamic, diverse team in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment—Procore is the place for you!
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Support and is based in Tampa, FL and requires three (3) days in office (preferably Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). We provide our customers with 24/7, around-the-clock support and are looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of Procore’s business model, system, and the tools needed to optimize system use and maximize impact
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced contact center environment that requires adherence to assigned schedules to ensure adequate coverage for customer needs
- Leverage your strong collaboration skills, connecting with other teams to escalate client cases and solve complex customer problems
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience by managing and addressing a stream of telephone, web inquiries, chat, and email to patiently guide our customers through the process of achieving their goals with Procore’s software
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of the job
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for coworkers and customers, building and maintaining warm working relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate
- Convey Procore’s culture, values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership to our clients, adhere to established ethical standards
What we’re looking for
- 6+ months of related experience (queue-based roles, other customer support experience, retail, etc.) and a High School Diploma or GED
- A clear communicator (both written and orally) with prior experience evaluating and resolving customer inquiries successfully
- Strong curiosity and persistence while researching and troubleshooting problems to find answers to consumer questions
- A hungry learner with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Self-starter who is excellent at problem-solving
- A solution-focused mindset that proactively detects issues and provides timely solutions
- Superb attention to detail with extensive experience multitasking and managing work independently while still functioning as a supportive team player
- Prior experience or even interest in the construction industry is a plus
Base Pay Range: $18.69 - $23.37
Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.