Customer Support Representative (Remote) at Curai Health
Who You Are: None of these individually are hard requirements but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai. You…
- Have worked remotely before, or have a strong feeling that you'd work well with a 100% remote team, spread across multiple timezones.
- Love tackling complex problems that span multiple systems.
- Are excited to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem.
- Value breadth of knowledge as much as specialization.
- Are excited about getting on the speeding train that is an early-stage startup.
- Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of near-term needs and Curai’s long-term strategy.
- Embrace writing concise documentation so that onboarding new team members is simple and we reduce siloed domain expertise by individuals.
- Understand what a startup is and that 1 year here is like 3-4 years in a big company; You will get to work and launch lots of projects, and you have a learning mindset to tackle new challenges.
What You’ll Do:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and help resolve their issues.
- Resolve customer complaints via email/chat.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of refunds.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
What You'll Need: We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you. You should have:
- A college degree.
- Spoken and written English proficiency.
- Willingness to work US day time hours (India night time hours).
- A typing speed of at least 40wpm.
- Ability to manage data and work with spreadsheets.
- Prior customer support experience working with US Customers.
- Previous experience in Customer Service over Email/Chat/Phone is highly desirable
- Active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to initiative to identify problems and work on solutions