Customer Support Representative, North America West (Remote) at Circle
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
You’ll be a part of a truly amazing team of people working directly with customers of all sizes around the world, helping them to utilize the full potential of Circle while providing an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. Daily activities will include resolving general inquiries all the way through to troubleshooting complex technical issues within defined service levels and timescales. You’ll work closely with peers and internal stakeholders on projects and initiatives designed to scale our 24/7 operation.
What you'll work on:
- Engage with customers to resolve issues that come through as support tickets to our team
- Craft well written, tailored communications to help customers resolve their issues
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering to diagnose and solve problems
- Serve as a trusted advisor with an open, caring and approachable style of working
- Manage multiple competing priorities to achieve results for every customer
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop solutions that help the team achieve our goals
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of prior experience working in a fast paced global support team
- Have a talent for writing and a skill for communicating complex problems clearly
- You care deeply about the customer experience and strive to refine your skills everyday
- You’re a highly motivated and caring person who has a passion for learning
- A core principle of yours is sharing knowledge and helping people do their very best work
- You enjoy the challenge of solving open-ended problems in a timely manner
- Have a working knowledge of systems such as Zendesk and HubSpot
- Familiarity with financial services or payments businesses preferred
- Experience providing Live Chat Support and/or Social Media Support preferred
- Experience with data analytics tools for troubleshooting problems preferred
- Multilingual skills preferred, especially Mandarin or Cantonese
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote