Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
Provide superior customer support to all end-users across the entire Sysco LABS Customer Experience (CX) product suite, with an emphasis on accuracy, engagement and efficiency. Respond to and resolve inbound requests via email, chat and other channels providing the highest level of support quality and engagement to Sysco customers and associates.Coach support team members on Customer Experience (CX) products and overall culture. Create a culture and an environment of high-level customer service.
- Professional fluency in French.
- Provide exceptional service and advanced technical support to all users of the Sysco LABS CX product suite. Deliver procedural documentation, operational reporting and analysis to management.
- Document all incoming requests and outbound contacts using designated internal tracking systems.
- Lead the Customer Support Team to standardize and capture Problem Determination Procedures (PDP).
- Triage and handle a diverse set of customer requests and inquiries. Accurately resolve, proactively engage in de-escalation steps and serve as an escalation point for customers requiring interaction with a manager.
- Lead and mentor team members on customer service skills, internal systems and tools, and other concepts, as required.
- Maintain team accountability for customer satisfaction and overall team performance to include adherence to service level agreements, resolution times and queue management.
- Create delightful customer experiences by setting proper expectations and consistently following up.
- Champion overall team performance and adherence to company and departmental processes and procedures. Maintain strong working knowledge of the CX product suite, including updates and functionality, features and roadmap for future functions.
- Maintain intermediate+ level working knowledge of the CX product suite, including updates and functionality, features and roadmap for future functions including weekly training and bi-weekly product release cadence.
- Ultimately responsible for ALL CSR training material, training new CSRs and holding weekly hands-on training sessions.
- Plays a more prominent role in scheduled maintenance and unscheduled CODERED situations assisting leadership with in-app messaging, special tagging and collaboration with L2+.
- Participates in specialty programs and pilots and additional “white glove” service areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ of customer service experience in a chat-center environment.
- Experience in a medium to large call or chat center environment.
- Bachelor’s in English, creative writing, journalism or related field.
- 1 year of experience leading or managing a customer-facing team.
- Experience in customer service, training, hospitality, or related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with mobile application function and customer facing browser-based application functions.
- IT Certification such as A+, CSP, MCP, or similar.
- Professional fluency in French.
- 60 WPM with 100% accuracy.