Customer Support Engineer - REMOTE at Arista Networks
Do you love cybersecurity? Can you fix it?
Are you our next cybersecurity Untangler?
If Sherlock is your middle name and you love a good puzzle, send us your skillset, and
let's investigate together! The Untangle customer support team seeks an energized
trouble-shooter who is committed to making an impact with our customers. Are you an
enthusiastic, detail-oriented Support Technician with a passion to help customers? If
you have network security and support experience and are looking to learn and grow
in a role, this position is for you. This is a full-time, permanent position located in
This is not your standard drone/high turnover tech support job. The team consists of
highly motivated, smart, hard-working folks with a sense of humor. We believe the
person answering the phone should completely understand our product and be able to
solve the customer’s problem 99% of the time.... with a smile. Our solutions and
smiles transmit through emails, telephones, and even osmosis. Integrate with our
team and join our Fun-tangle Family.
Untangle® is an innovator in cybersecurity for the below-enterprise market,
safeguarding people’s digital lives at home, work, and on-the-go. Untangle’s
integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities
and consumer-oriented simplicity, bringing a new generation of smart security to homes and small-to-mid-sized businesses. Our headquarters are right in the heart of
Silicon Valley in downtown San Jose, California.
Are you a sleuther with the following?
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in
● Have a pleasant, patient, and welcoming attitude.
● Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Ability to work well within a team.
Would you like to be our answer person relaying solutions to make a positive impact on someone's day? If so, you'll be doing the following for us:
- Provide technical support for a variety of Untangle network security
- Provide customer training, system optimization, system conversions
- Create and maintain online documentation
- Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
We need you to have:
● Advanced understanding of networking (IP routing, Port, Protocols)
● 1+ years of experience in a customer support/help desk capacity
● Knowledge of all operating systems
● Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience
Be Great If You Have:
● 2+ years experience providing technical support in a B2B organization
● Previous experience with online ticketing systems
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we were temporarily working from home. We have
now transitioned to a hybrid model of coming into the office 2-3 days a week. Your
schedule may be further defined as we continue to move forward. You’ll be working
in beautiful Golden, Colorado. We offer a dynamic, fun work environment. It's a high-
energy atmosphere of reliable, bold products disrupting the networking industry.
● Competitive base comp
● Generous paid time off
● Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
● 401K program with matching
● Company-paid life insurance
● Short- and long-term disability coverage
● Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Did you hear about some of our many accolades, including:
2021 IT World Awards – Gold Winner in IT Products & Services for Enterprise (Medium)
2021 Global Infosec Awards – Best Product in Firewall
American Business Awards – 2021 Gold Winner in Network Security Solution
2021 INTERNET TELEPHONY SD-WAN Product of the Year for Untangle SD-WAN Router
2021 CRN Women of the Channel
EdTech Digest Cool Tool Awards 2021 - Finalist
Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards gold winner in the Firewall category
Spiceworks #1 Best Content Filtering Appliance
Spiceworks #1 Best Software Firewall
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Where legally permitted, Arista requires all candidates for U.S.-based positions to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved accommodation under applicable law. Candidates anticipating seeking an exemption should contact Arista HR before their start date. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Arista's vaccination policy.