You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the Role:
Our Customer Support Engineer's are responsible for providing outstanding technical support focused on the overall success of Nintex’s customers and partners. You will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how the customer is using our products. You will ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met, and that each customer has a positive experience with each contact.
Your contribution will be:
Technical Support and Product Expertise: Using the company CRM, Phone or Chat, interact with external customers and partners to resolve all technical issues with Nintex’s products and environments where Nintex products are deployed. The role is required to use company and third-party training sites to grow knowledge and stay at the forefront of software technology stacks used by Nintex and its customers and become a subject matter expert.
Customer Engagement and Ambassadorship: The customers must be the central focal point in all interactions, and the role will act as the voice of the customer in all interactions ensuring all defined SLA’s are adhered to ensure their continued success. In this role you must “know your customer”, be able to identify the customer’s technical ability, and customize messaging to ensure the customer has a clear understanding of what is being conveyed to them. The role will anticipate follow-up questions and provide additional documentation to proactively answer ancillary questions or future issues.
Replications and Knowledge Base: Use company virtual machines and tools to replicate complex customer scenarios, confirm whether behavior is unique to Nintex and document all results into defined Nintex department. On completion of all cases, the role will participate in knowledge base creation for internal and external consumption to reduce future in-bound case volume and same case issues.
Team success: Customer success starts with great teammate success. The role will take part in all team meetings sharing ideas and knowledge to grow the effectiveness of the overall global support department. The role must take equal ownership of periodic out of hours on call availability.
To be successful we think you need:
- Microsoft certification in cloud technologies (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience with salesforce as a user, power user or administrator
- Experience with Nintex Promapp or Drawloop (a bonus)
- Prior experience supporting applications that integrate with Salesforce
- SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- APEX or SF Certifications
- Customer Support Experience (min 2 years) supporting a SaaS product (ideally)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”