Customer Support Associate, Nifty Gateway at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
About Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Department: Customer Support
Nifty Gateway is starting to build out its Customer Support team. This role is an excellent opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rocket ship.
We view Customer Support as one of the most important departments in a company - in this role, you'll work closely with our founders, and have to create technical, scalable frameworks for supporting one of Nifty's most important constituencies.
The Role: Customer Support Associate
At Nifty Gateway, our CS Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. Together we are setting the standard for what empathetic service looks like in the emerging crypto / NFT field.
They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
This position is full-time in Singapore.
- Build out scripts and tech solutions that solve Customer Support problems in a scalable way.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and working with them to resolve the issue
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e. Tech, Security, Marketing, Production), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Possible occasional weekend coverage with flexibility during the week
- 1-4 years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Experience in DT2 or tech industries
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrencies/NFTs
- Interest in art
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.