Customer Support Analyst at LiveRamp
Customer Support Analyst
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
This role will support the Technical Operations Team under the Technical Services organization. The Technical Operations team is responsible for technical support of all clients that use the LiveRamp product. You will be assisting the team in ensuring the smooth transition of data coming in and out of the Liveramp system to best support our clients’ ad campaigns in a timely manner. This candidate will need to be open to working select evening and weekend shifts.
- Action and complete system-generated alerts that require human intervention to process our clients’ data files while adhering to/exceeding Service License Agreements.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure client data is following LiveRamp specifications and privacy guidelines.
- Ensure quality assurance of data processing through strong attention to detail.
Your team will:
Your team works cross-functionally to provide Tier 1 support for all clients at LiveRamp. In order to maintain/maximize positive customer satisfaction, the team’s performance is measured through qualitative and quantitative metrics and Service License Agreements.
- High School Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 - 2 years of working experience
- You’re willing to rise to the challenge, and are quickly adaptable to new instructions and working guidelines.
- You are quick on your feet, and exercise strong judgment and attention to detail.
- You do not mind repetitive tasks and enjoy the structure they offer.
- Positive working attitude with enthusiasm to learn quickly!
- At least 1 year of experience in a support-oriented role.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas or Phoenix, Arizona (remotely until return to office)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.