Customer Support Agent at Ease (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:51 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 2, 2022
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
What we’re building
The Ease Customer Support team is growing, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey to reimagine how we service our customers. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about service, comfortable with technology platforms and enjoy learning. If you’re interested in a career in SaaS, Insurtech, HRIS, Payroll or Customer Experience this is a great opportunity for you.
- Assist Brokers, and Company Administrators with a broad range of topics across the Ease platform.
- Educate users on best practices, troubleshooting steps, and ways to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness while using Ease
- Document information about the case, resolution or feedback in order to help inform the strategic direction of the company.
- Partner with internal teams to resolve complex issues, while championing our customers' needs throughout the process.
- At times you’ll communicate with third parties to resolve and investigate issues.
- This is a contact center environment, you’ll be working from a case queue, and will manage your time between new cases, and cases that require further follow-up. Our volume is seasonal and we operate in a fast-paced environment.
- We service customers via Phone, Chat, or Email and you’ll be using a handful of internal systems.
- Minimum of one year in a customer facing role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including exceptional phone and written skills.
- Passion for learning, and an ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and educational manner.
- Ability to manage your time effectively and stay organized.
- Proficient using technology and navigating multiple systems
- Access to reliable internet and a workspace with limited background distractions
- Experience with employee benefits (i.e., medical, dental, vision) preferred
- Experience with Google Suites, Zendesk and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience with SaaS products helpful
- Knowledge of Atlassian, Jira and Confluence helpful
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
More Information on Ease
Ease operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in San Friancisco, CA. Ease was founded in 2015. It has 208 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 8 open jobs at Ease, click here.
Read Full Job Description