Customer Supply Chain Lead at Beyond Meat (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:25 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Customer Supply Chain Lead for Beyond Meat will support Supply Chain and Retail Sales. This role will create the customer facing Supply Chain process flow and strategy. This will require partnership with Retail sales to develop and execute promotional activity, CPFR replenishment, inventory management and logistics activities. This person will work with key internal and external stakeholders to lead change across our end-to-end Supply Chain, and to strive for excellent on shelf availability. They will use their Supply Chain background as well as their business acumen and strong communication skills to find common benefits and lead these through to implementation.
- Develop and implement strategies that ensure consistent execution of supply chain, logistics, forecasting, replenishment, and inventory strategies across the total customer supply chain across multiple channels.
- Analyze data to identify and lead initiatives supporting service, growth opportunities, and vendor/retailer performance.
- Drive supply chain execution and efficiencies by using vendor scorecards to deliver best in class results.
- Oversee flow of product from supplier to customers ensuring clear communication for gaps/misses and planning remedy strategies.
- Communicate Supply Chain activities to key Retail and Supply stakeholders that pose risk to attaining BM financial objectives and customer service KPI’s.
- Support internal/external customers with business reports, presentations, and insights to help generate actionable business solutions.
- Create, measure, and analyze key supply chain metrics while developing corrective actions to improve performance.
- Involvement in specific projects which provide cost analysis and recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or Logistics or related field required – Masters Preferred
- 10+ years in a strategic Supply Chain role
- Experience leading a team of analysts.
- Experience with forecasting, replenishment, and logistic concepts
- End to End Supply Chain Knowledge/Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Budget and P&L concepts
- Base salary range is $160,000 - $175,000 per year
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
More Information on Beyond Meat
Beyond Meat operates in the Food industry. The company is located in El Segundo, CA. Beyond Meat was founded in 2009. It has 628 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Stocked Kitchen. To see all 16 open jobs at Beyond Meat, click here.
Read Full Job Description