The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your mission
We are looking for a Global Head of Customer Support to define, shape, and evolve our Customer Support function. This Director-level role will be responsible for crafting our customer Support strategies to enhance the customer experience, and develop systems and operations to drive profitable growth through delightful customer interactions.
This role will report to the Vice President of Customer Success, who leads Success, Services, Education and Support. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a technical support role having previously worked on iPaaS / API solutions. They will have had experience building and managing a team of support specialists, and creating and commercializing Support offerings to improve customer experience, and managing a budget.What you will do
- Oversee and maintain the quality and direction of the Global Customer Support team, ensuring adherence to SLAs and high customer satisfaction and issue resolution.
- Own the Customer Support process, driving quick resolution to customer impacting issues.
- Recruit and inspire a team of highly capable and technically talented problem solvers who can work independently and collaboratively with other functional groups.
- Provide coaching and guidance to help them excel and build a work environment that draws people to the team. Build and enhance the Support career framework to enhance the team's focus on personnel development.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to develop innovative support offerings across the customer base (enterprise, trial customers, midmarket / commercial buyers), including premium offerings and self service offerings, to improve the quality and value of our support experience and ensure customer value realization.
- Report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact and team performance. Own escalated support issues; support metrics, including 1st response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and more.
- Implement systems and processes designed to enable scale and support excellence.
- Partner internally to identify financial targets, provide ongoing performance forecasting, and to ultimately deliver against our net retention, revenue, and operating budget targets
- Develop and present materials for leadership, customers, and other audiences.
- Drive a feedback loop and insights on prioritization to the Product and Development teams to represent the voice of the customer and the needs of the customer-facing teams.
- Experience leading customer-facing technical support teams with a commitment to providing superior customer experiences; SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience hiring, training, coaching and nurturing top talent, leading operations of a Global Customer Support team, including building an in-house customer support team.
- Dedicated cross-functional orientation and ability to build relationships with other leaders and teams.
- Experience building and managing International Support teams.
- Management skills including strategic planning, talent development, budgeting, process focus, and risk management
- Leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, active listening, clear communication, empathy, and ability to motivate
- Data driven with strong business and strategic acumen
- Results focused with a strong bias toward problem solving, thoughtful action, repeatable and scalable processes
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with customers, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences
- API and iPaaS experience is a plus.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.