Customer Service Workforce Analyst at Chewy (Dallas, TX)
As a CS Workforce Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and administering operational performance and progression metrics in the call centers by utilizing workforce management systems and standardized protocols to ensure each component combines seamlessly for all stakeholders. Additionally, you may be assigned a focus in command center, payrolls operations, and/or agent profile Management wholly or in tandem with other peers and stakeholders. This role is responsible for measuring performance and progression of metrics as well as ensuring each component or function of Workforce Management works together in a seamless fashion for all stakeholders and WFM teammates.
What you'll do:
- Provide analysis, root cause, and suggested action plan for trouble shooting performance activities/defects to related teams, operations through senior contact center leadership.
- Prepare and deliver prior day/outlook analysis to reconcile service level (supply and demand) results versus expectations to identify corrective measure are taken to prevent non-SLA target or high occupancy periods.
- Provide Audits, root-cause analysis, scorecards, and feedback to reduce defects for Time Operations, Command Center, Agent Profile Management activities. Drive ongoing innovations and process improvements.
- Coordinate real time daily WFM activities and response to events/incidents such as SLA events, technical outages, application failures, unanticipated facilities closures (safety related) and escalates to appropriate internal and external teams when needed.
- Drive continuous improvement to optimize the operational engagement activities, WFM, forecasting effectiveness, staff planning.
- Builds collaborative working relationships and confidence with WFM, Operations, HR, training and Leadership teams.
- Act as a resource and back up to support the command center/RTA, payrolls operations, and/or agent profile management roles as needed.
- Supervise Real-time analyst to support their coach, development, and performance activities.
- Support other WFM assignments as directed.
- Be an ambassador of the spirit and intent of the Chewy Operating Principles
What you'll need:
- Associates degree or higher preferred business administration, finance, or statistics.
- In Lieu of degree, minimum 3-5 years call center Workforce Management experience in contact centers.
- Hands-on experience and familiarity with workforce management, payroll, and ACD systems; (e.g., Kronos, NICE, Cisco, etc.).
- Ability to make agile judgement decisions based on ambiguous situations contact center performance conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including manipulating data, creating reports, visualizations, and presentations from scratch.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications to be able to clearly concisely work with all levels of the Customer Service Organization from agent to Senior Leadership.
- Flexibility to participate in a schedule required to support a 24x7 contact center.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Advanced experience in data management – SQL, Python, VBA, Tableau, macros, pivot tables, pivot charts
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]