Rollkall is the law enforcement industry’s only comprehensive off-duty management solution, bringing transparency to off-duty security by connecting every stakeholder in the process. We help connect our communities by fostering positive relationships among businesses, local police officers, and law enforcement agencies. Rollkall makes it easy for businesses to hire off-duty police officers, for officers to find high-quality off-duty jobs near them, and for law enforcement agencies and coordinators to run world-class off-duty programs with technology that makes it easy and transparent for everybody.
The Customer Service Specialist will provide outstanding customer service to Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA), Law Enforcement Officers (LEO), Coordinators, and to Small / Medium Businesses (SMB). Working hand in hand with Customer Experience and Customer Support departments, the role will be in communication with Law Enforcement agencies, officers, and businesses organizing off-duty jobs between customers. As the role is understood, it is expected that this individual will assume responsibility for either a group of LEAs, RMS, or SMBs. This individual must adapt to change resulting from a fast growing and successful company and must fit culturally with our values. It is important to be honest, hard-working, and a thinker.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing job placements for officers and businesses as a liaison between both parties.
- Technically knowledgeable of software tools.
- Assuming full accountability for placement and control of service needs.
- Relationship development with customers
- Providing customer feedback to all parties
- Facilitate activities of scheduling, booking, canceling jobs for all parties
- Communicate customer feedback and actively evaluate comments to drive continuous improvement
- Backup team, cross train and rotate weekend support.
- Cultural Fit: One Team (people first, trust each other, care, diversity and inclusion), Servant Leadership (do the right thing, question authority), Humbition (humility, ambition, think Big and have empathy for our users), and Deliver Results (bias for action, innovate, embrace change).
- Tools and Languages: Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Trello and Jira
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Service
- 2+ years relevant or related customer success/Service software operations Service
- Understanding of law enforcement agencies, officers, coordinators
- Service in fast-growing SaaS business model
- Understanding of industry-related Customer Service operations, technologies and trends
- 1+ years relevant or related customer service software operations experience
- Service working extensively with customers in fast paced environments
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Must be able to pull reports and have a good understanding of metrics used to measure success
- Willingness to learn details of Law Enforcement Agencies, Small / Medium Businesses Law Enforcement Officers and Managed Services for Law Enforcement
Hourly, based on skills and experience
Monday/Tuesday 4:00AM-12:00PM and Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 12:00AM - 8:00AM
RollKall Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.