Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
- Serves as primary contact for clients and various units in the research and resolution of loan servicing problems and inquires. Answers questions about loan agreements, adjustments, prepayments, insurance, payoffs, interest adjustments, reversals, etc. Ensures client satisfaction.
- Performs applicable research to resolve inquiry for all loans and system of record, including but not limited to issues relating to payment application and loan boarding. Resolves questions on loan terms, system codes, product types, functions, etc.,
- Understand mortgage products, including Escrow Analysis, cushions, shortages, surpluses etc., Process payment of taxes, insurance, PMI, etc., Understand Variable plans, changes, interest rates, periodic rate caps, floors, ceiling, reamortizations etc.,
- Coordinates with clients, account officers and appropriate units to ensure that clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- Provides guidance to clients on issues requiring immediate attention, including complaints, processing issues, account inquiries, product and services suggestions, etc.
- Prepares various exception reports including Auto Debit rejects, ALDO Credit Notices, Metavante loan statements, etc.
- Reverses all automatic payment overdrafts within established limits based on analysis of request and use of sound decision making.
- Familiarity with consumer regulations pertaining to Credit Bureau reporting, dispute resolution, Civil Service Members Relief Act, RESPA is required.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established bank programs, such as Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Affirmative Action.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years loan servicing experience preferably as a loan boarder, payment processor or other position that requires system processing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of banking requirements and regulations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Metavante, AFS and Leasepak.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.