Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
The Customer Service team at StockX exists to serve, delivering extraordinary customer service that creates effortless experiences. Through our service, we build an engaged and loyal StockX community. We work in a face-paced environment where we tear down walls to help our customers, and we find solutions, not excuses. Our success is focused on 3 areas: the Customer, the team member, and the Company. Serving our customers is our core, and we help drive a customer-centric culture. If you love serving others, have a passion for current culture, thrive in a face-paced environment, and embrace diversity and inclusion, StockX Customer Service may be the place for you!
About the role
Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines of helping our customers. The CS Rep plays an important role in handling the day-to-day contacts and resolving issues from our customers via email, chat and phones. They will also provide input into improving the customer experience and processes. This role has excellent growth potential within Customer Service.
What you’ll do
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to our customers via inbound & outbound phone calls, emails & chats.
- Resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction from our customers and internal teams.
- Take ownership of individual customer queries, collaborating with internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for our customers.
- Help manage the customer experience through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure strong customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards and service response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Strike the right balance between company policies and procedures and customer benefits to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across Customer Service and StockX.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and policies that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to achieve customer satisfaction as directed by leadership to fulfill business needs.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a high volume call center
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or related experience
- A strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- Confident in problem solving, making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support business priorities, as needed
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.