Customer Service Representative at FLASH (Austin, TX)
| Austin, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
FLASH is seeking Customer Service Representatives who will be responsible for answering and resolving basic product operational support questions received from our customers. These representatives are responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, meeting average handle time requirements. The position will be client facing, supporting products remotely with a need for excellent customer service.
What You'll Do:
- Provide remote applications support via email and phone
- Provide status of customer orders and service events
- Answer customer phone calls, assist callers with a variety of issues, including basic software and hardware troubleshooting
- Accurately document & record customer calls and events (Call receipt, documentation entry, tracking, follow-up, escalations and reporting) in Salesforce
- Establish call/email response prioritization
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved using current knowledge to the next level
- Contribute to ensuring client self-help knowledge, documenting typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures
What You Have:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Basic technical troubleshooting
- Prior help desk experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of iOS and Windows PC environments and associated components
- Comfortable working autonomously and self-motivating
- Ability to work diligently and utilize problem-solving skills to fix issues and ensure functionality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description