Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering the phones in a timely manner, being a skilled problem solver, have the ability to work well with others along with meeting set quality standards. Be courteous and professional while providing information to callers. Plus additional projects and assistance with mailing projects as needed.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 month- Knowledge and understanding of all systems used in Client Services.- Listen to incoming calls- Perform outbound calls / training- Perform outbound communication through email / training- Handle incoming calls with guidance
In 6 months- Handle incoming calls independently- Perform navigation through all systems used in Client Services- Achieve quality and AHT departmental goals
In 12 months- Work on special projects when needed- Handle returned calls and voicemails- Work towards SME of Customer Service
What You'll Be Doing
- Assuring the accurate and timely handling of client and member calls with total follow through
- Providing excellent customer service
- Answering client and provider questions including, but not limited to claims payment, status and coverage information
- Interpreting client health plan protocol
- Backup to the claims processing area by assisting with reports and workflow queues as assigned
- Check tracer documentation
- Maintaining accurate and complete call documentation
- Maintaining high level of professionalism
- Returning incoming calls
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience, preferable in the healthcare field
- Health Care/Health insurance background preferred
- Experience with BCBS HMOI or other insurance plans a plus
- Use of multiple systems including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Love For You To Have
- HMO Managed care Medicare Advantage experience.
- High volume call center experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
What You Get
- The chance to work on a tight-knit team, that is supportive of one another
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website , our online resources , and our interactive Data Gallery .
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.