Customer Service Representative, Property and Casualty at Assurance (Jacksonville, FL)
| Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:57 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager and
is responsible for supporting all new Auto and Homeowners policies and other
ancillary insurance products sold. This position involves following up with carriers on
required new business documents and forms as required by state regulations as
well as fielding customer inquiries. You MUST have a current 2-20 License in good standing.
- Assist Property and Casualty Sales reps with securing new business sales by
- following up with customers for appropriate documents and signatures.
- Drive retention by providing world-class support to customers when they
- have inquiries or changes to their policies and by saving existing at-risk
- Capitalize on cross-sell opportunities to increase policies sold per household.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our world class suite of insurance carriers
- and products.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of
- Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Customer
- Service Representative operates.
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures.
- Assist Sales Manager in meeting monthly sales goals included applications
- submitted, conversion, hours, average handle time, and other objectives, as
- Utilize the established communication and sales process.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute on
- necessary communication/behavior changes.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree
- Property and Casualty resident insurance license and required registration.
- Ambitious and sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport
- with prospective customers.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a
- sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-
- paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
What to expect
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and
- promotion from within for those employees seeking career advancement.
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and
- career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group
- coaching sessions.
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process.
- Fast paced, high performance and fun environment.
- A competitive multi-carrier panel available in all 50 states.
Work location and schedule
- The Customer Service Representative will be required to work 40 hours per week.
- Position Location: The positions will be located in Jacksonville, FL, with the flexibility to work remotely.
Read Full Job Description