Customer Service Front Line Manager at Equifax Inc.
| St. Louis, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, March 5, 2022
Equifax is looking for a Customer Service Front Line Manager for our St. Louis office!What you'll do
- Determine, evaluate and distribute client service onboarding agents workload based on employee bandwidth, capability and business prioritization and ensure appropriate resource utilization.
- Coach team members on appropriate process applications and partner with director on department initiatives and team needs.
- Analyze and document client business requirements and provide suggestions for solution development.
- Implement solution through the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Maintain daily metrics to identify trends to take action regarding staffing and process efficiency.
- A high school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of experience managing direct reports in a call center or processing environment
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 104 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description