Customer Service Forecasting Analyst at Chewy (Dallas, TX)
As a CS Forecasting Analyst will develop and maintain optimal input and scheduling models to forecast and plan the appropriate staffing alignment to demands for the service center staff to ensure we meet our weekly, daily, and intra-day goals and agent experience guidelines. They will develop and maintain SLA, occupancy, OT, and VTO projections. The role will take ownership for scheduling efficiency ratios and accuracy to the model projections. They will bridge variations from a result of unexpected variations in demands and staffing to determine modeling improvements to minimize variances to planning.
What you'll do:
- Model the planning input to drive an accurate projection of demands (volume patterns, AHT) and staffing structure (i.e., shrinkage patterns, TOD variation, standardize meetings).
- Develop schedules on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources to demands by producing efficiency based on a balance of SLAs and occupancy with a extended outlook.
- Coordinate with recruiting the development of new hire schedules at the beginning of the new hire cycles.
- Drive continuous improvement to optimize the operational engagement activities, WFM, forecasting effectiveness, staff planning.
- Develop programs to maximize agent satisfaction with scheduling flexibility while maintaining general business requirement to meet customer SLAs.
- Communicate effectively with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests.
- Support inquiries from site management and agents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide analysis, root cause, and suggested action plan for trouble shooting performance activities/defects to related teams, operations through senior contact center leadership.
- Prepare and deliver planning variance analysis to reconcile service level (supply and demand) results versus expectations to identify corrective measure are taken to minimize non-SLA target or high occupancy periods.
- Be an ambassador of the spirit and intent of the Chewy Operating Principles
- Support other WFM assignments as directed
What you'll need:
- Associates degree or higher preferred business administration, finance, or statistics.
- In Lieu of degree, minimum 3+ years call center Workforce Management experience in contact centers.
- Hands-on experience and familiarity with workforce management and ACD systems; (e.g., NICE, Cisco, etc.).
- Ability to make agile judgement data-based decisions on situations contact center performance results and variations to planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including manipulating data, creating reports, visualizations, and presentations from scratch.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications to be able to work with all levels of the Customer Service Organization clearly concisely from agent to Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- (Internal) Must meet Performance and Quality metrics goals (averaged) for the last 30 days
- (Internal) No corrective actions in the past 90 days
- Data Analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics (call volumes, AHT, service level, forecast accuracy, etc)
- Proficient in data management – SQL, Python, VBA, Tableau, macros, pivot tables, pivot charts
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]