Customer Service Analyst
Return Rabbit provides a multi-channel customer service platform specializing in the post-purchase experience. Our unique ability to present retail shoppers with servicing options based on their shopping context gives retail brands the ability to extend engagement moments, recover at-risk revenue and build meaningful relationships, whether at store or online. Backed by deep domain knowledge in retail supply chain, artificial intelligence and behavioral insights, Return Rabbit makes achieving high efficiency and productivity for retailers dead easy.
And we’re multiplying! We're looking for motivated, sharp, hardworking folks who love a fast-moving, occasionally chaotic but highly rewarding environment! If you love partnering with your teammates to deliver dynamite outcomes for customers, then this is gig for you. If you love to learn about new technology, and then dig-in to help improve it and make customers even MORE successful, then you'll thrive here at Return Rabbit!
- Driving customer satisfaction by responding to customer needs/inquiries through various channels, such as live chat, email and phone
- Set the groundwork for our customer's successful journey by taking part in the post-sales engagement process, including performing new customer onboarding and follow-up training
- Build and maintain essential technical knowledge of the product, and guide customers through the most relevant features and functionalities for their specific business needs
- Manage and deepen relationships with customers, drive renewals, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring, and other health criteria
- Collect and manage product feedback from clients to share with our product team and participate in conversations advocating for value-add features and an improved customer experience
- Collaborate with team members across Customer Success, Product, and Engineering as needed to resolve issues and deliver great customer experiences.
What You Bring
- 2-3 years’ experience in an account management or customer service role at a technology or logistics company
- Technical aptitude with a solid understanding of technology and how a product works
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- A self-driven and proactive communicator
- Strong sense of personal accountability in decision-making and actions taken
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot or Salesforce a plus
- Technical acumen to think critically and problem solve with back-end architects and developers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
If you don't meet every requirement in this job description - no worries, we still want to hear from you! We welcome folks from all backgrounds, especially those with unconventional career paths. Let us know why you'd be the perfect candidate. It's not all about checking the boxes, but about who you are and how you can contribute to wowing our customers and building a great company!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Return Rabbit is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.