Customer Service Administrator at Rand Worldwide (Omaha, NE)
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way engineers and architects use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America, IMAGINiT is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry.Job Description
We are currently searching for a Solution Center Customer Service Administrator. This person utilizes strong communication skills and technical aptitude to work directly with our customers. They serve as an integral part of the Solution Center team’s day to day operations by answering customers’ non-technical questions and acting as a liaison between sales and technical teams. They help educate and provide documentation to our customers about Autodesk and IMAGINiT processes with a sense of urgency to meet customer and company demands, which enable our clients to effectively utilize their CAD software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide initial front-line telephone-based customer service for our customers regarding Autodesk software.
- Document particular issues and triage to next level support.
- Enter contract information for clients per IMAGINiT protocols.
- Work with Project Coordinators to schedule support sessions.
- At times provide the customer with solutions from IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW learning management system.
- Liaise between the customer and their IMAGINiT sales rep for new sales opportunities.
- Manage customer support email enquiries and triage accordingly.
- Manage support contracts and escalate accordingly.
- 2-3 years of relevant telephone-based, customer support experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM would be a +
- Familiarity with a learning management system would be a +
- Familiarity with Autodesk software would be a +
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, and self-discipline.
- Initiative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
IMAGINiT employees work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
We celebrate employment equality and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We reward our technical team’s contributions with a competitive base salary, incentive plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.