Customer Operations - Operations Associate at Guideline (Remote)
Guideline is looking for an Operations Associate to join the Customer Operations team.What You Will Be Working On
You will support core functions of servicing our customers behind the scenes to provide a seamless, accurate and efficient experience for our clients. You will help scale our operational workflows with process improvements, data analysis, and automation by leveraging data tools to create an efficient servicing model designed to scale.
- Support company projects and products, such as account reconciliation and plan compliance
- Increase company efficiency by helping complete core operational transactions, onboarding new clients, loan servicing, and cash disbursements
- Investigate errors to identify the root cause of client issues and identify corrective actions
- Support internal clients and master Guideline's core platform and workflows
- Create scalable processes to build greater efficiencies as the business grows
- Collaborate on customer questions and active operational projects with cross-functional teams
- Discuss with and influence the direct team on routine, non-routine and escalated issues
- Help collect and refine best practice recommendations, as well as continuously look for ways to improve processes, internal tools, and external product features
- Assist the Operations team in keeping our tools, systems, and SOPs updated
- Other responsibilities as assigned
You will report directly to the operations team manager. The team currently has 20 members and roles into a 100 person Customer Operations team which includes Customer Success & Support, Operations including retirement plan administration and filings, and On and Offboarding small business owners and their employees.What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
- Leadership experience managing projects with multiple team members and delivering within timelines
- Experience working with product teams to resolve bugs and make recommendations
- Experience setting up projects, ownership, and consistently completing them within timelines
- Experience with data analysis and visualizations to collect relevant and accurate metrics to recommend improvements and, recurring metrics reporting to managers on workflows and volume
At Guideline, we're helping people save for a better future. In an industry full of complicated pricing and excessive fees, we offer affordable 401(k) plans with no transaction fees.
With over 25,000 clients and 5 billion dollars in assets under management, in just a few years of operations, we're well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $344M to date with top-tier investorWe have raised $344M to date with top-tier investors, including our most recent $200 million dollar Series E round with General Atlantic.Offer Package
- Great compensation + Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.