Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mould #UBU.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Manager - Systems & Automation to join our Customer Strategy & Operations team at Cybereason!
Customer organization in Cybereason focuses on Customer & Partner Success and Security teams entrusted with the task of defending our customers and providing them with Security Value.
In this position, you will manage global projects and cross-organizational initiatives, set up our function teams for success and smooth scaling, play a key role in operational planning and contribute to the overall achievement of the company and organizational OKRs.
- Responsible for managing the systems & tools utilized by the Customer Success & Security services organizations
- Facilitate implementation of new systems
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Construct dashboards and reports to track goals and targets.
- Work closely with the organization leadership to identify trends and drive data-influenced decisions that impact revenue generation.
- Make recommendations based on identified insights that improve efficiency and contribute to the creation of a Customer Playbook.
- Participate in Internal or customer-related programs and initiatives.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation and deliver enablement to internal stakeholders.
- 4+ years in a Customer or Sales Operations role and/or as Salesforce Administrator in a tech/SaaS/PaaS company (Startup experience is welcome!)
- Proven and successful experience and expertise in Salesforce and other CRM/ automation platforms.
- Strong communication skills (esp. with key stakeholders) and ability to translate data into actionable instructions.
- Expert in making data-driven decisions and recommendations with the information available at the time
- Strong knowledge of Customer Success frameworks, processes, KPIs and systems.
- Intimate knowledge of the customer lifecycle and how systems can help optimize and scale the Customer Success
- Experience setting up programs related to upsells and renewals
- Proactive and solution oriented, with a can-do attitude
- A problem solver, focused on simplicity, automation, scale and efficiency
- Willingness to learn and develop themselves constantly
- Experience in the cyber security domain is a plus
- Approachable and customer service oriented with a strong passion for problem-solving
- Self-motivated team player who is extremely organized, creative and possesses strong attention to details
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that is frequently changing
- Strives to provide exemplary service to their internal customers such as Customer Success Managers and Leadership