Customer Innovation Director-Payer at Innovaccer (Remote)
The role of the Customer Innovation Director is to be a trusted advisor to the client who not only plans, and manages the team who deliver work according to deadlines and within budget but also drives new solutions to best serve the clients. You'll work as part of and also manage a driven and creative team of product, data and integration engineers and designers to deploy our platform and solutions against the most challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
You’ll immerse yourselves in our customers' most intricate workflows, explore the business problems and understand their true needs, deliver our solutions that enable our customers to scale and drive adoption while ensuring a great experience for your customers. The problems you tackle will require an analytical and technological mindset, a sharp intuition for the key business and technology issues, and a strong degree of user empathy.A Day in the Life
- Understand customer needs and be a client counselor by working together with the customer to come up with solutions to key customer problems and business objectives. Build a client relationship and acts as a trusted advisor to the client
- Manage the overall delivery of the project (charters, kickoffs, requirement gathering, delivery, QBRs) as well as the team including the engineering/product manager and delivery pod (DAs, FDEs, QA engineers, developers and designers).
- Manage the overall budget and adherence to schedule.
- Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customer problems and workflows, and work with forward deployed engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline as well as customer and the product engineering teams to build bespoke workflows for new user groups.
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences across all layers of our customers organization
- 5+ years of experience in technical account management, customer success or client services/management consulting in the technology and healthcare sector (for a portfolio of 3-5 customers).
- Analytical mindset and demonstrated capability to have worked on analytical or digital transformation projects
- Computer Science or Engineering (any discipline) background.
- Experience in either Value-Based Care, Population Health, Health System Operations, Payer or Life Sciences markets.
- Executive presence and the ability to engage with senior level clients with excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Experience in business requirement gathering and expectation management during projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience in leading delivery/engineering teams in a technology company is a strong plus
- Worked with offshore/India teams extensively
- Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments , dive into details and deliver outcomes
- Ability to travel 40 – 50% required (once travel resume). Varies by location and team.
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.