Customer Experience Professional (Remote) at Uplift Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:42 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 8, 2022
Uplift’s mission is to help people get more out of life, one thoughtful purchase at a time. Our enterprise Buy Now, Pay Later solution is used by the world’s most loved brands including Southwest Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Universal Studios, and more. With flexible pay over time installments, we empower consumers to buy what matters most while unlocking higher conversions and customer lifetime value for our partners.
Our team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds of leading technology and financial brands. Our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CA with offices in Toronto, New York, Reno, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Working at Uplift allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Uplift is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later solution serving the world's top travel brands. Uplift's complete range of flexible payment solutions are offered by leading brands throughout the United States and Canada including United Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Caesars Entertainment, Kayak, Air Canada, and more. Learn more at www.uplift.com.
Like many high-growth tech companies, Uplift is a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative workplace that is both challenging and rewarding. But what makes us different are the intangibles. Our culture is built around respect, kindness, chemistry and collaboration with no tolerance for big egos and self-importance. Our culture is simple: one team, united to achieve greatness together while having fun and enjoying each other’s company along the way.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Professional that will be the liaison between Uplift, its travel providers, current and potential customers using highly sophisticated omni-channels. A successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively deciphering customer issues, complaints, and inquiries. Striving to keep excellent customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Shift: Varies (may include weekends)
- Hours: 40/week
What you will do and achieve
- Preserve customer loyalty
- Assist customers throughout their journey with Uplift, while providing a memorable experience
- Communication savant; in both written and verbal methods using various channels
- Effortlessly navigate operating systems
- Work independently and in a team environment
Who you are
- Customer support experience
- Experience in one of the following (preferred): finance/lending or eCommerce
- Remote work experience
- Multi-channel communication experience
- Willingness to continue learning and adapting in a field where finance, technology, and e-commerce continues to flourish
- Embraces change as an essential and profound key to success
- A natural flair for developing relationships both internally and externally
- Proactive and influential; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and delivers
- Motivation to elevate oneself by taking initiative, and displays resilience
- Ability to see problems with a holistic approach, identifying the core of the problem
- Love of Startup Culture
Life at Uplift
- Health Insurance and 401k plan: some plans cover 99-100% premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401k plan
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible, remote-first work culture. Uplift fosters a culture where employees can achieve both their professional and personal goals. This balance is especially true for our working parents
- Shared Success: competitive wages
- Health and Wellness Perks: Uplift is proud to reimburse our employees for exercise, wellness products and activities as well as free counseling and coaching for physical, mental and emotional support
- Professional Development: We are committed to the growth and development of all of our employees. Uplift invests in professional conferences, certifications, and training for employees who want to grow in their careers
- And much more...
We want you!
If you made it this far, chances are you’re as excited about working to change how people experience BNPL as we are — and we love that. Please apply even if you’re unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. Uplift is looking for smart, intellectually curious people who are invested in our mission, not just those who can “check all the boxes”.
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Information on Uplift Inc.
Uplift Inc. operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Menlo Park, CA, Reno, NV, Miami, FL and New York City, NY. Uplift Inc. was founded in 2014. It has 181 total employees. To see all 21 open jobs at Uplift Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description