Customer Experience Onboarding Specialist at Sila (Portland, OR)
Sila’s goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist you will be the primary point-of-contact ensuring customers (the corporations who utilize our services) successfully launch our API solution, adopt it into their organization, and quickly achieve results. You’ll orchestrate the customer’s onboarding journey educating and enabling them on best practices and helping to drive stronger adoption, retention, and growth. This is a customer-facing role with strong partnerships to our internal teams like sales, compliance and banking operations.In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the customer onboarding experience and process from start to finish.
- Manage customer inquiries relating to onboarding documents including education (i.e. informing on foreign company registration, beneficial ownership, etc.), document collection and review.
- Support onboarding due diligence including running background, KYC, and KYB checks for Compliance review
- Coordinate and lead the customer onboarding kickoff meeting and other following customer touch points ensuring appropriate internal team participation
- Create and maintain a customer onboarding plan including timeline; manage and ensure completion of milestones.
- Coordinate the Production Access Committee which includes providing onboarding KPIs, requesting customer production access, and presenting onboarding issues to appropriate cross-departmental teams including de-booked customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4+ years in a customer facing role supporting corporate clients.
- Demonstrated focus and passion for customer service and excellence.
- Experience conducting due diligence on business customers.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and independently manage workload.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to quickly understand customer business needs and challenges and translate them into action.
- Demonstrated project/program management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar field or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a Jira and a CRM
- Experience or familiarity with SaaS or API platforms
- Experience or familiarity with financial technology or banking preferred
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier.
- Be joining a great and diverse team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Play an active role in bringing our customers’ dreams to life and through them serve the financial needs of many underserved populations around the world.
- Expected base salary is $65,000 - $80,000 , depending on relevant experience.
- Stock options and benefits package including health care, retirement, paid company holidays, and responsible “unlimited” time off.
- Accountability – We hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products.
- Teamwork – We support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop.
- Fearless – We take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures.
- Respect - We treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed.
- Integrity – We are honest and forthright about who we are. We admit our mistakes; we live our values.
- Fun – We are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is based in the United States remotely, or from our headquarters in Portland, OR. International applicants are not being accepted at this time.
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.