Customer Engagement Coordinator at CAPS Payroll (Remote)
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
Customer Engagement Coordinator
The Customer Engagement Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and managing social media and other platforms to ensure consistency of brand voice in customer-facing communications. This person will develop customer engagement campaigns, and use KPI data to measure success.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator will create digital content for social media use, including text, images, and videos, promoting the Final Draft brand as well as product. They will pay close attention to industry trends, and develop strategies based on these.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator will play an integral part in ensuring that the Final Draft brand and voice is consistent and modern.
- Using social media and other marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand, developing social media marketing campaigns that promote customer engagement with product and brand consistency (40%)
- Creating digital content (text, image and video) for social media (15%)
- Interacting with customers on social media and via platforms like NPS, Reddit, Amazon, etc and routing to support/escalating relevant information as needed (10%)
- Researching social media trends and crafting creative strategies for engagement (10%)
- Attending live and digital events and producing live social media content (10%)
- Copywriting, editing, and proofing of customer facing materials (5%)
- Managing brand ambassadors and influencer campaigns (5%)
- Helping to establish and work within brand guidelines
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or related field (preferred)
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and management tools REQUIRED
- Passion for the creative community and finding ways to engage with them REQUIRED
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including copy writing and editing REQUIRED
- Proficiency with video and photo editing, and other digital media formats REQUIRED
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task REQUIRED
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, as well as attend invites at night and on weekends.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.