Customer Enablement Manager at ZoomInfo (Washington DC)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Customer Enablement Manager is a key member of the customer onboarding and education team and is responsible for ensuring that ZoomInfo learning content and collateral is best in class for our customers. The Manager works closely with the go to market teams, including our product marketing team, to develop internal and external content for training and best practices in the use of all ZoomInfo products. This includes developing systems for the ongoing audit and revision of content; collaborating in the editing and development of curricula; and developing protocols for measuring efficacy of same over time.Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary author and developer of ZoomInfo customer learning content, including developing online courses, help articles, manuals, and playbooks that teach customers not only the suite of products, but best practices using our products.
- Work with subject matter experts, including the customer education team, product management, product and customer marketing, and launch teams to identify training needs and delivery quality learning activities.
- Write, edit, and proof content for the online Knowledge base and ZoomInfo University.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to revise, enhance, and update existing training content to ensure effective delivery.
- Identify content learning gaps through internal and external feedback loops. and develop a plan to address those gaps so that our customers always have access to a full suite of up-to-date materials that allow them to leverage the ZoomInfo platform(s) most effectively.
- Ensure that the protocols for content development are timely, clear, efficient, and considerate of resources, including robust documentation of content development and a shared and accessible archive.
- Coordinate training content releases with the LMS Administrator to ensure the delivery of online content reaches a maximum number of learners.
- Ensure that the roll-out of new materials, whether internal or external, has the approval of stakeholders, and appropriately represents the ZoomInfo brand and standard of excellence.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
- BA/BS degree in Education or 4 years of experience in a customer or employee enablement role.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design best practices, including ADDIE/SAM models and Bloom’s Taxonomy (traditional and revised).
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, rapidly adapt and respond to requests and timeline changes.
- Highly collaborative, organized, and execution-oriented with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills with an emphasis on attention to detail, timelines, and quality of work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be flexible to manage situations or changing needs. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues.
- Experience training and/or supporting B2B solutions.
- Highly familiar with design software and LMS systems.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation.
- Superior relationship and communication skills (both verbal and written).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.