In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Learning Management (LMS) Specialist is responsible for the administration of the online learning platform. The LMS Specialist performs project management activities as well as analysis, design, implementation, education, and end-user support of the LMS application. The LMS Specialist consults and communicates extensively with department leadership, colleagues, and administrators. The LMS Specialist serves in a consultative role with stakeholders to ensure online learning activities related to course completion, expert qualifications, regulatory, and organizational initiatives are satisfied. The LMS Specialist has a thorough understanding of course build, assignments, report generation, application administration, administrator training, and end-user support.
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve technical problems that interrupt learner use and tracking.
- Maintains and monitors all areas of the LMS portal to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of content prior to publishing to users while maintaining an up-to-date and relevant online course catalog.
- Manages scheduling, course offerings, and training communications.
- Runs system reports and provides dashboards to management and key stakeholders on training progression and completion.
- Gather data, reviews & analyzes data to improve system operations and practices.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of the systems.
- Works with external vendors and internal departments to ensure efficient functionality.
- Offers support to all levels of LMS administrative users.
- Accountable for the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the LMS and all supporting tools, content, and technologies, roles, users, security, internal system notifications and other instructional technology user accounts.
- Utilizes project management to ensure successful development/implementation of course tools within the LMS.
- Creates systems and workflows to ensure that all LMS procedures and processes are standardized and properly set up.
- Partners with Instructional Developers to structure and deploy learning activities (web-based training content, curriculums, learning plans, etc.); advises and creates best structures in the LMS.
- Facilitates the escalation of and resolution of IT issues connected to the learning management systems and/or external tools.
- Authors, deploys, and manages content in the learning management system (LMS), ensuring content and learning plans are up-to-date for all users, along with supporting course owners in creating or updating course content as needed or due.
- Ensures the quality of reporting data within the LMS to provide accurate and timely completion/compliance status.
- Develops and maintains a course/curriculum naming convention, versioning, and archiving system.
- Provide support in troubleshooting, investigating, and seeking solutions to complex issues related to course design, LMS configuration, and infrastructure.
- Works with LMS vendor for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Provides quality assurance for all deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in IT or related field; experience in education preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years administering an LMS system (in Docebo preferred), ERP System or HCM system, etc.
- Articulate, Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML/CSS coding, APIs, FTP server sites, and system integrations.
- Understanding of different file formats such as Scorm, AICC, and xAPI.
- Creative and effective writing of instructional texts and audio scripts.
- Project management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive communication
- Work both independently and collaboratively, exercising good reasoning skills.
- Develop positive relationships with team and clients in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and thoroughness in all deliverables and communications.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures.
- Strong desire to explore technology and software for applicability to current and future work assignments.
- Able to concurrently manage multiple assignments and deadlines
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .