Customer Education Manager at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
As a Customer Education Manager, you are responsible for leading a team of Education Specialists and the overall customer education experience for multiple platforms, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer education journey is of the highest quality – timely, engaging, efficient, and effective. A successful Customer Education Manager fosters a strong team and positive culture even through continuous growth and constant change, which is common in our growing company and fast-paced industry. Customer and staff education may include but is not limited to:
- Knowledge Articles
- Product Releases
- Training Videos
- Onboarding Guides
- LMS Curriculum
The Education Program's objective is to streamline the learning curve for our customers and team members alike, reducing ramp-up time, the cost to support, and the effort to access and absorb learning material. Key metrics such as NPS, CSAT, self-service score, churn, and more will be used to track and evaluate success of education content and processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- Engage in or lead cross-functional projects related to the entire customer journey – onboarding, adoption, maintenance, optimization, and growth & retention
- Conduct regular assessments to identify education needs – from the customer, from care teams, or from reports and metrics
- Lead, advise, and create a variety of educational materials in the form of videos, infographics, articles, webinars, and e-learning courses
- Test and implement new strategies for driving customer education value – technology or processes
- Create style guides and standard operating procedures for education across all platforms – product releases, education medium options (webinars, videos, etc.), etc.
- Identify important customer education metrics and track progress toward goals
- Facilitate team meetings
- Measure employee performance and provide instant and bi-annual feedback
- Mentor and train team members in technical writing, online and product training, and adult learning
- Knowledge in adult learning theory or curriculum design
- Experience with Camtasia or other video editing tools
- Experience instructing or training a live audience
- Strong communication skills through multiple mediums, including remote channels
- Advanced problem solving and process improvement skills
- Proficient project management skills
- Self-sufficient and able to succeed when there is ambiguity
- Confidence leading one-on-one and group meetings and liaising with different levels of leadership and functional areas
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS-based programs
- At least 2 years of experience in the behavioral health (or similar) industry
- 3-5 years of experience leading programs or teams
- Quick to learn new technologies – Therapy Brands has over 10 platforms
- Proficient in HTML coding
- Zendesk experience
- Experience implementing and managing an LMS
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- BS degree in Business, Education, Training, HR, or related field
- Passion for serving the mental health industry
- Experience leading remote teams also a plus
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail-Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary for a successful result
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.