Customer Care Team Leader at Wix
Wix’s Customer Care Team in Denver - our newest worldwide Wix office! At Wix, we build products that help millions of users grow their businesses online, and we care a lot about their experience. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, our team is responsible for building strong relationships with Wix users, uncovering their needs and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
At our office, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, startup and dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1. In addition, our offices are stocked with snacks and we deliver lunch daily. Our people enjoy exercise classes and wellness activities, plus we have fun activities going all the time - lots of them!
A tech-oriented manager with 2-3 years’ experience leading a customer-facing team. Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You’re methodical, detail-oriented, and have experience leading a team in that spirit. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture. You’re motivated, independent, and exceptional at project management and organization. You believe in data and are passionate about technology’s ability to improve people's lives.
Experience working on a global team is a plus.
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will:
- Mentor, advise and lead your team members in their journey to best support Wix users.
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
- Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
- Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience.
- See the big picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
Approximate base compensation $50,000 - $75,000. In addition to the base pay, you will receive company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift, and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.