Wix's growing Customer Care team in the US, with the mission to help millions of people and businesses build their online presence and be successful.
Our global organization of Customer Care is responsible for providing our users a superb experience with our company, uncovering their business needs and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
A motivated and passionate manager with 2-3 years of experience leading a customer-facing team in a technology or internet company.
Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You're methodical, detail-oriented, and have experience leading a team in that spirit. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture. Experience working in a global team is a plus.
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will:
- Mentor, advise and lead your team members in their mission to best support Wix users.
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while ensuring your team members achieve their collective and individual goals.
- Ensure that your team is onboarding users to the best products and services to build a successful online presence.
- Verify that your team members are guiding our users to reach their business goals and enhance their online presence.
- Help your team identify the best solutions and packages for our users.
- Lead by example - handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
- Represent our users' voice by providing feedback and suggestions to product teams and management.
- See the big picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
Want to learn more from one of our team members in Austin? Meet Kyle.
At our team, you'll find a friendly atmosphere, amazing coworkers and many opportunities for growth in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.