Customer Care Specialist at Suvoda (Portland, OR)
We’re Looking for a Customer Care Specialist to Join Our Team!
This position is fully remote. Shift Hours: 2:00pm - 10:00pm PCT / 5:00pm - 1:00am EST.
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
What Should You Expect?
We are seeking a technically savvy, team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who will be motivated by helping clients resolve complex, system-related issues. This individual will be a fast learner, who can maintain their composure and is not easily ruffled under pressure. Additionally, this individual is a resourceful problem-solver who seeks out effective and efficient solutions, while leveraging their talents and skills, to assist our clients in resolving issues in real-time.
- Provide support to system users in multiple countries via the telephone and email
- Clearly document all communication with system users
- Resolve user-reported issues and communicate resolution back to system user
- Escalate system issues to project team when necessary for resolution
- Provide input on current support processes and suggest improvements
- Conceptualize and drive best practices in Customer Care
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Computer-operating skills
- Friendly, service-oriented attitude
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problems in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Prior technical support experience preferred, especially in IRT or related field
- Multilingual skills preferred