Wix's Customer Care Team in Denver - our newest worldwide Wix office! At Wix, we build products that help millions of users grow their businesses online, and we care a lot about their experience. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, our team is responsible for building strong relationships with Wix users, uncovering their needs and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
At our office, you'll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers, and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, startup, and dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity, and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1. In addition, our offices are stocked with snacks and we deliver lunch daily. Our people enjoy exercise classes and wellness activities, plus we have fun activities going all the time - lots of them!
A professional with at least 2 years' experience in customer service, in any industry. No tech experience required, we'll train you :) You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed, enjoy building personal relationships, and are curious to know what really drives users and their needs. You have strong critical thinking skills and are confident about taking responsibility and ownership. You hold yourself to high-performance standards and work to improve constantly. You're passionate about new technologies and always eager to learn more. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
Lastly, you realize there is more than one career ladder, and you have the drive to find your own career path - recognizing your strengths and interests.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover their needs and help guide them through their user journey.
- Offer them new options and alternatives where appropriate.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users' needs to impact product roadmaps based on user voice.
- Analyze user behavior and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Manage email, phone, chat, and/or other communication channels as a primary contact for Wix users.
Approximate base compensation $ 16 - $ 20/ hr. In addition to base pay you will receive company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.