Customer Care Expert - Evening\/Night Shift (WFH) at Wix
Wix's Customer Care Team in Austin. We build amazing products that help our users grow their businesses. We care about improving our user's experience and success!
To support our growing customer base, we're looking for Customer Care Experts for evening/night hours. Currently, we have openings for our 5:00pm-2:00am CDT shift covering weekdays as well as weekends covering Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday. (Please note: this is a full-time permanent role and our initial 5-week training program will take place during our daytime office hours Monday-Friday).
At this time, we are looking for candidates based in the Austin area. While our team is currently working from home during COVID, we are hoping to return to our offices in 2022. However, our evening/night shift Customer Care Experts will have the option to continue working remotely from the comfort of their own homes even after we return to the office. We offer competitive pay, equity, comprehensive health, dental, vision benefits and 401K plans with 4% matching. At Wix, you'll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers (and bosses) and a lot of opportunities for growth.
Someone highly professional who loves guiding customers to success, curious about understanding our users' needs, and offering the best solutions. You're eager to explore new technologies and can learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. You have customer-facing experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, and you know how to build strong relationships, identify challenges and find solutions.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow. In addition, you have the ability to work autonomously and diligently while in a remote WFH environment.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover needs and help guide them through their user journey.
- Manage email, phone, chat and/or other communication channels as primary contact for Wix users.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability, and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Go above and beyond to "wow" our customers.
- Offer options and alternatives where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive customer care experience and satisfaction.
- Influence and improve the way we support our users to make sure their experience is the best possible.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users' needs.
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.