Customer and Technical Support - Vimeo - Live Specialist - USA at ModSquad (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 24, 2022
ModSquad provides on-demand digital engagement and works with the world’s coolest brands. We’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results. We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have an opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform. Responsibilities include providing ticket, phone and chat support to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
This is a scheduled, 40 hour per week role.
Shift Days: Tuesday - Saturday
Shift Times: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern TimeZone
40 hours per week
At least 8 months
What you’d be doing:
- Answering high-level tech support and customer service questions via chat, email, and phones. Requests are handled in order of SLA or other management-defined workflows in the highest quality possible, with professional and efficient internal documentation and escalations.
- With some specialty-role exceptions, all agents in all verticals will be cross-trained and periodically work in all other project verticals to help during periods of volume spikes.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating advanced issues for review
- Troubleshooting issues live with customers and finding creative solutions for technical concerns
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation
- Having virtual coffee with us
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written and spoken English communication skills
- Live streaming experience. You don’t need to be the next, biggest video game or blog streamer but you must have some streaming and encoder experience
- Internet savvy
- Ability to be flexible with a developing and fluid scope of work
- High Level of Empathetic and Technical communication
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Comfortable following detailed workflows
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Candidates interested in a long-term position only
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects #MGMod
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
More Information on ModSquad
ModSquad operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Sacramento, CA and Brooklyn, NY. ModSquad was founded in 2007. It has 813 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 44 open jobs at ModSquad, click here.
Read Full Job Description