CSM Admin at KnowBe4 (Remote)
The CSM Administrator is responsible for assigning new customers to the appropriate CSMs. In addition, this position will handle several administrative tasks in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to converting leads, adjusting future opportunities, and transferring and assigning accounts, as well as addresses and/or routes incoming customer requests via phone.
- Distribute new and renewal accounts, opportunities, and tasks to CSMs
- Create and edit accounts and tasks
- Monitor reporting as needed by CSM management and team
- Shut down expired customer consoles
- Assist CSMs with reopening a closed console for former customers
- Assist with creating consoles for the MSP CSMl team
- Handle customer requests for some free tools, including Email Exposure Checks
- Assist with reports
- Forward customer inquiries to the designated CSMs
- Work with Sales Admin to confirm existing child customers
- Upload webinar attendees and questions to spreadsheet
- Complete requests to add or remove console admins
- Create, convert, and merge leads and contacts
- Answer and route phone calls from customers to CSMs
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Verify and assign Channel accounts as Protected
- Participate in pilots to optimize and scale administrative actions within CSM
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer,etc.)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.