Crypto Operations Specialist, Settlement at Robinhood
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a Crypto Operations Specialist on the Settlement desk, you’ll serve as a technical product expert and own processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s crypto product. This includes monitoring order health, settling with our trading venues, building alerts, and several other projects. You’ll be expected to provide subject-matter expertise on execution and money movement, identify optimization opportunities and communicate these to product and engineering teams, design, implement, and improve operational processes and procedures pertaining specifically to crypto.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Taking ownership of critical business functions, such as monitoring order and execution health and corresponding with trading venues
- Building alerts around coin withdrawals and other functions
- Settling with our venues and setting up wire transfers each day, including on weekends when needed
- Identifying inefficiencies in operational processes, then designing and implementing solutions
- Documenting, maintaining, and improving standard operating procedures
- Specifying needs to develop and improve Robinhood's internal tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Data-driven mindset
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency operations and consumer technology
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale operations and processes in a fast-paced organization
- SQL skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).