- 5+ years of consumer CRM experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to grow consumer businesses with over a million active accounts in the US
- Relentless focus on testing - leading to optimization and automation of key lifecycle and revenue-generating programs
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and campaign management tools including Braze
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the technical setup and decision making for a better outcome. Can work directly with marketing tech team
- Hungry to learn: always self-critical, learning from mistakes, and consistently improving
- Strong analytical approach to customer behavior, campaign and program management, incentivization, performance, and optimizations
- Clear communicator and thoughtful collaborator that solves problems cross-functionally
- Conviction and long term vision for continuing the growth of our consumer base
- Evolve and drive the CRM marketing strategy that will result in increased purchases, basket size, and continued engagement
- Manage campaigns in Braze, including setup, QA, launch, and performance monitoring
- Drive the team to build, test, and optimize automated triggers/nudges executed through email, in-app notification, modal, push, SMS, and more
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify, size, and prioritize opportunities that drive innovation, engagement, and optimized lifetime value across customer segments
- Champion audience segmentation and customer modeling
- Partner with product, analytics, and machine learning teams to build a unified approach and strategy driving customer engagement and purchasing behaviors while measuring incrementality
- Evangelize key initiatives and identify resourcing required to achieve the team goals
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it-stuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.