Knoetic (rhymes with “poetic”!) has built the world’s #1 social network of Chief People Officers, which includes the CPOs of Lyft, Dropbox, Bumble, and 1,000+ more. And we’ve built a people analytics platform used by most of the hypergrowth tech companies of our generation, including Figma, Calm, Discord, Mural, and Benchling.
But what’s really exciting is what’s to come - delivering the grand vision of a people “decision engine” that (a) helps companies make better decisions on compensation, diversity, retention, and more, and (b) helps employees make better decisions about their career.
You have to see it for yourself :)
We’re a rapidly growing Series A company backed with $20MM from legendary investors like Accel, NYT bestselling author Adam Grant, and 100+ founders and executives from companies like Mozilla, Heap, Google, Pinterest, and more. You can read more about Knoetic here.
We’re hiring a CPOHQ Engagement Manager to supercharge CPOHQ, our community of Chief People Officers. You will report to our Business Development Lead and work with our Community and Sales team to support top Chief People Officers in the world. You will play a critical role in welcoming new community members to our exclusive network of CPOs and determining which candidates are a good fit for our People Analytics platform. This role is cross-functional in nature and will gain exposure to our Community, Sales, Marketing & Product teams while helping build out a new key process within Knoetic. This will be a career-defining role and will offer you significant opportunities for growth.What you’ll do Within your first week, you'll have the opportunity to:
- On-board and learn more about the company’s mission, culture, and values. You’ll write a user manual and a Professional Development Plan outlining exactly how you want to grow professionally over the next 2-3 years.
- Attend training sessions on the Knoetic platform and our upcoming product roadmap, and attend customer and sales calls to learn more about our users.
- Understand CPOHQ and Knoetic's GTM strategy and how we’ll grow to our first 1000 customers.
- Welcome new CPOs and Heads of People into our community and share with them the value that CPOHQ has to offer.
- Qualify potential CPO prospects for our Sales team by having conversations to understand each CPO’s strategic initiatives and people analytics needs.
- Vigorously capture learnings from your conversations and share feedback with our Sales, Community, Marketing and Product teams.
- Have brought delight to 100s of Chief People Officers as you welcome them to the most unique, carefuly crafted community they have ever been part of.
- Have qualified tons of leads for our Sales team and supercharged our sales numbers.
- Have helped ship a new CPOHQ feature with our CPOHQ Product and you’re continuing to relay new product feedback to the team!
- Help recruit new Community Engagement Managers and play a key role in the hiring process.
- Have qualified a closed won opportunity.
- Have built the foundation to set yourself up for long-term success at Knoetic.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to scale as quickly as the company itself. You may be a good fit if:
- You have track record of top performance or prior success
- You are adaptable and driven, with a demonstrated ability to excel in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You are an exceptional writer and communicator
- You have a passion for HR tech or people analytics or are excited to learn the space
- You want to work with the Chief People Officers at the top tech companies around the world
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know - but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job.” You take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday..
- You’re just good. You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- You recognize your own blind spots. Everyone makes mistakes and has blind spots, but your self-awareness helps others make the most informed decisions
- You’re incredibly ambitious and want to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- The standard stuff: competitive salary and benefits (including fun perks for lifelong learners, like a $2,500 learning budget!)
- Knoetic's cultural values resonate deeply with you (see below)
Written by our founder in 2020.
Intellectual curiosity: I want to surround myself with people who are endlessly curious, who are always asking questions, who are fascinated with understanding others and the world around them. We’re the kids who grew up always asking “Why?”
Intellectual humility: I want to work with people who embrace the scientific method, who go into conversations with an open mind and ear, who are looking for ways to sharpen their thinking, who are delighted to find out when they’re wrong rather than invested in defending why they’re right.
Relentless resourcefulness: Our company should be full of people who will run through walls to get to their goals, who will bring more solutions than problems to others, who will figure out a way to succeed no matter what.
Winning: We are ambitious, and we want to win. We don’t want a trophy for effort or for “good enough” - we want it for first place
Positive impact on others: There are people, who by the very virtue of their presence, make everyone else around them a better person. It could be because they have unwaveringly high standards. Or are incredible givers that inspire generosity. Or are teachers of their peers. However they do it, they push others upwards. They are culture accretive; their very presence makes everyone else step up their game.
Positivity. You know it when you see it - can-do, optimistic. That doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t have down moments - it just means on balance, you walk away from your interactions with them energized and charged up to do more with your life.
Continuous improvement: We’re always making ourselves better. Stasis is the enemy… if you’re not going forwards, you’re going backwards. Everything is a work-in-progress in perpetuity - yourself included.