Corporate Leadership Development Partner at American Auto Shield
If any of the above grabbed your attention, then come grow with us!
American Auto Shield (AAS) specializes in Vehicle and Home Service Contract development and superior claims administration. We're experiencing unprecedented growth and looking for a passionate Corporate Trainer II to help us build a world class training department.
- Are passionate about developing and defining a training program that delivers operational excellence.
- Have experience facilitating remote training in a large group setting.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly meet the needs of the business.
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to drive changes that will impact our industry.
- You love what you do, and it shows every day.
- We're leading our industry into the future by creating and shaping the future of Service Contracts and Claims Administration. We're developing systems from the ground up and will give you the opportunity to be a part of our quest for greatness.
- We offer the ability to pursue your fullest potential and never settle for second place in your quest to grow your career. You'll join an incredible team filled with smart, fun, passionate people who love making an impact.
- We believe in creative environments, progressive ideas and excellence in operational effectiveness.
- The safety of our employees is our top priority. American Auto Shield employees are almost 100% remote and many will remain WFH even after the pandemic is over.
- We support our own. When things get tough, the company will always come together to meet the challenges of the business and of the world together.
- We love what we do.
What will you do in this role?
- Work with collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and business partners for inclusive and enterprise-wide corporate training programs.
- Partner closely with the AVP of Learning and Development and other corporate training team members to design and develop content for all corporate training programs.
- Assist with New Employee Orientation for new hires.
- Review content and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to provide and receive input for course enhancements.
- Identify additional areas of development for all American Auto Shield employees.
- Successfully facilitate existing American Auto Shield programs.
- Continue to cultivate a learning culture.
- Design and develop engaging and effective training experiences.
- Adhere to all American Auto Shield Learning & Development standards and guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What will you need to bring to the table in order to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Adult Education, Learning and Development, Communication, Training, or related field.
- Professional certifications preferred (i.e. CPTD, DiSC, Predictive Index)
- Minimum of 5 years working in a professional development training capacity.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Automotive and/or claims experience, a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and their application
- Strong knowledge of Kirkpatrick Four Levels of Evaluation
- Intermediate knowledge of ISD Models, specifically the ADDIE model
- Intermediate knowledge of storyboarding process and tools
- Experience using and facilitating with an LMS
- Advanced presentation skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as autonomously with nominal supervision
- Proven track record of demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Calm, friendly and service-oriented demeanor at all times
- Multi-tasking ninja
Why work for us? We are excited to provide
- Competitive compensation package ranging from $65,000-$75,000 per year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO and Floating Holidays
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a big impact
- 100% Remote work environment
This role is 100% remote; however American Auto Shield is only set up to hire employees in certain states. To be considered for this role, you will need to have permanent residence in one of the following states: