We’re a six-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.Job Description
We are partnering with a trail-blazing telecommunications company to improve their customer care environment through the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our team is predicting customer needs and promoting intuitive response. The results are decreased call times and faster personalized service for thousands of monthly conversations.
As Technical Delivery Manager, you’ll drive capabilities expansion, –leveraging your technical acumen in an Agile environment to create an evolved customer care experience. You’ll engage team members and stakeholders as you guide the journey to implementation–from gathering requirements and research to coordinating efforts and communication. You’ll find ample opportunity to foster professional growth in our supportive culture while working with a dynamic pool of talent to ensure quality delivery.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions.
- You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business, with a strong focus on technical implementations or enhancements
- You are effective acting as a liaison between developers and business stakeholders
- You enjoy mentoring junior resources to help them grow as professionals and as future leaders
- You have experience in end-to-end delivery of custom and packaged technology solutions
- You have experience in compliance and quality assurance regarding various delivery phases (e.g. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews, and signoffs)
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience at a consulting firm
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project plan
- Understanding of and experience in standard delivery lifecycle methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Project and various PM tools (such as Jira or VSO)
- Undergraduate degree in technology or business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic