At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.Job Description
This position requires you to efficiently coordinate with Eviction/Foreclosure Attorneys, Preservation vendors, and stakeholders on REO Eviction and Redemption files. The result is to liquidate the files within the approved timelines to have it moved for marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities entail:
- Review and research REO property files and initiate eviction on occupied properties and send eviction referrals to attorneys
- Review Property preservation inspection report to ascertain proper workflow
- Facilitate closure of eviction actions through periodic follow up with the attorneys by phone and email on every file
- Ensuring every task is reviewed and completed with SLA.
- Gather information from internal teams and provide the same to attorneys
· Update the system of record daily to reflect the status of each eviction file
· Act as a liaison with different departments and the business units to ensure smooth closure of files
- Provide necessary updates to the Client (whenever required) without any delay
- Review Eviction invoices submitted by the Eviction Attorney
- Ability to discern matters that require Supervisor’s attention
- Be a team player and act in accordance with the organization’s code of conduct always
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel
• Proactive attitude, detail oriented and a team player
• Minimum 2 years of International BPO (Preferably US)
• Should be a Graduate in any discipline
• Flexible to work in night shifts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.