Coordinator, Customer Support at Bluebeam, Inc. (Remote)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves and do good work to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
About the role:
Like interacting with people? You’ll have plenty of opportunities as you answer incoming phone calls and emails from new customers. Being comfortable answering questions about our products or to place an order is essential.
You’ll create new sales orders and quotes for customers and will need to demonstrate strong attention to detail and a solid grasp of sales policies and best practices. In this role, you’ll be one of the first interactions our customers will experience with us – so being friendly and helpful is a must. Your day includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals and assisting teammates who perform different tasks within Customer Support. This is a great, entry level opportunity, if you're seeking a culture of learning.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 1 year in a customer service, phone center or order entry position
- Experience working both remotely and in an office environment is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications. Experience with CRM and ERP systems (Salesforce and NetSuite especially!) preferred
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- A self-starter who is ready, willing, and able to own and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is willing to help others
- BA/BS degree preferred but not a deal breaker
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
- Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.