Contracts Coordinator at Marco Technologies (Omaha, NE)
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Contracts Coordinator I is primarily responsible for the collection and processing of scheduled meter readings. You are responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our internal and external clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
1. Coordinate the collection and processing of scheduled meter readings for contracts as assigned.
2. Monitor meter reading requests and exceptions reports and work with client on corrections.
3. Review and process supply holds.
4. Assist with entering start meters as assigned.
5. Assist with contract support for regions as assigned.
6. Process emails from Contract Services inbox and E-Automate folder.
7. Enter meter for ITT agreements when emails are received.
8. Assist with acquisition data entry as needed.
9. Process billing for contracts as assigned.
10. Review and update the outstanding meter reports with the external leasing companies.
11. Assist Sales Representatives by providing contract and usage information as requested.
12. Accurately maintain documentation and comply with administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time entry.
13. Attend required company and departmental meetings.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications including Excel and Outlook.
- Superior internal and external customer service and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated to the challenge of helping other people.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain accurate and detailed reports.
- Ability to identify errors and make proper corrections.
- Excellent organizational and time/task management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work within a defined timeline and to operate with changing priorities.
- Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client orientated department.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no supervision.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers