How You’ll Support Our Mission
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven team member to join the CRM/Salesforce working group as a Contract Operations Coordinator. The Contract Operations Coordinator’s role is to triage internal and external requests, review and approve signed customer contracts for accuracy of data, ensure that all contracts conform to internal policies, input or edit relevant subscription terms, and amend existing customer subscriptions as required. The team member will primarily partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams but will occasionally interact directly with Customers.
Position reports to the Senior Manager of Contract Operations on the Finance team and can work remotely or hybrid out of one of our locations.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day:
- Review incoming requests to the Contracts email inbox and route accordingly.
- Close, Amend, Convert Sales and Renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
- Daily Account Management within CRM/Salesforce.
- Serve as a resource to sales and finance regarding proper contracting.
- Analyze and ensure the accuracy of contracts as they are closed.
- Manage requests for Certificates of Insurance.
- Manage requests for vendor forms and registration.
- This list is not exhaustive
Who You Are - the essentials
- You are a fast, eager learner and action-oriented with ability to retain knowledge
- Strong analytic/problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, ability to work in a team as well as independently
- High level of integrity with attention to detail
- Adept at Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral & written
- Ability to work in close collaboration with a cross functional team
- Proven success in organizing and triaging complex customer (internal & external) requests and a passion for helping our customers
- Understanding of the economic impact of customer changes (cancellations/ credits/ pro rations)
Who You Are - the desirables
- SaaS Experience, preferably in software or healthcare
- Admin, Finance and/or Legal Experience
- Adobe Acrobat Experience
- DocuSign Experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks