Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
We are seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team at Fourth! You will be a change agent responsible for implementing process improvement methodologies to select, scope, and execute high value projects in order to optimize delivering industry leading restaurant and hospitality software solutions to our clients. You will be expected to manage all aspects of process improvement deployment including project team members across our Global Operations team.
The Role. . .
- Scope and lead high-impact process improvement projects, ensuring that an adequate backlog of projects has been established.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project champions across organizations to spread awareness of the methodologies and aid in eliminating or minimizing restraining forces to project completion.
- Develop performance metrics and implement continuous improvement strategies.
- Track projects and measure process improvement performance against targets.
- Mentor and coach project team leaders from other functions and project team members in their specific roles and provide technical assistance when needed.
- Act as change agent by leading and training employees in process improvement methodologies.
- Work remotely with people at all levels of the organization
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, operations management, or similar
- 3+ years' of experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma or similar
- Project management experience leading process improvement implementation/optimization objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on multiple high-level projects
- Excellent understanding and ability to explain analytical tools and statistics; strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
Fourth Perks: Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Charity Days, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Environment, just to name a few…
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.