At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize Home Services’ contact center communicates with millions of homeowners annually and is looking for the right person to help inspire a team of 100 agents to provide a first-class experience for homeowners seeking home improvement projects with contractors. The Contact Center Performance Manager is responsible for driving conversion, quality, and performance metrics of abroad and virtual agents. This position will offer the opportunity to blend analytical skills with the art of leadership to optimize for growth and improvement. The Modernize Contact Center strives to balance the quality of the interaction with conversion opportunity.
- Oversee all facets of day-to-day contact center operations including staffing, contact center metrics (e.g., utilization, quality and appointment set rate)
- Prepare and present metric review meetings and reports using a variety of informational sources (database, five9 reporting, Tableau) for varying audiences including upper management and agents
- Evaluate processes and propose optimizations; adjust workflows and evaluation methods accordingly
- Develop action plans and timelines for execution on initiatives
- Communicate directly and regularly with members of management staff in Philippines
- Drive results through positive reinforcement and gamification for agent and supervisory staff
- Facilitate call experience optimization using Yonyx scripting software
- Ensure compliance in scripting and agent expectations through speech analytic software
- Coach and offer recommendations for conversion opportunity without sacrificing the experience for the homeowner and the quality for the contractor
- Troubleshoot and identify degradations in operational status with speed and effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders e.g., engineering, marketing, client team
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferably in a technical field
- 2+ years in call center management or supervisory role strongly preferred; contact center experience focused on sales-like processes preferred
- Proven success in leading teams to deliver results
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and data reporting practices including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, and spreadsheet management
- Experience with contact center automated dialing platforms; strong preference for Five9
- Google workspace proficiency
- MySQL experience a plus
- Experience working with SMS and chat administration a plus
Who you are:
You are Analytical, Curious and Data driven: You know that to get to the root cause of an issue, data must be available, interpreted and conveyed. You like doing the digging and finding the solution.
You drive Constant Improvement: You are proud to be drive the betterment of the people and processes you lead. You thrive knowing that you have found ways to create the best possible experiences for all parties involved. You are not afraid to jump in the ring to show how it’s done.
You are a Team Player: You recognize that without many perspectives and thoughts, processes may become stagnant. You have an open-door policy and foster a positive environment for the sharing of data and perspectives.
You are Adaptable: You understand the dynamics of an ever-changing contact center and thrive. You rejoice in vetting new software, implementing new processes and pivot with grace under pressure.
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.