Contact Center Education Specialist at NAVIS (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:13 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
The primary role of a Contact Center Education Specialist is to uphold the quality and education of the Contact Center. This is accomplished by designing, implementing, and measuring basic learning solutions for new hire training and recursive training of the Contact Center agents. During off-times where training needs have been met, Contact Center Education Specialist will assist with Quality Assurance tasks as assigned.
To be determined
What You'll Do
- Design and conduct training of new hires and existing Contact Center employees.
- Work closely with Contact Center leadership and Quality Assurance team identifying proactive training needs based on trends.
- Support new hire agents throughout nesting period with additional training support
- Develop new client E-learning modules
- Coordinate and conduct recursive training workshops
- Develop, maintain, and evolve LMS content to meet business needs and objectives
- Assist in managing Call Center queue as required by business needs
- Assist Quality Assurance team with projects to meet deadlines and objectives as needed
What You'll Bring
- Experience with Virtual Training platforms preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to communicate and collaborate with client stakeholders, management, and other internal team members
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A positive, motivational team player with the ability to influence and coach a team to great results.
- Highly competent, confident, and adaptable presentation skills
People Describe You As
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate for assisting others to help them succeed in their roles
- Adaptable to change
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].
More Information on NAVIS
NAVIS operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bend, OR and Orlando, FL. NAVIS was founded in 1987. It has 206 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 5 open jobs at NAVIS, click here.
Read Full Job Description